Having Fun for Yourself in Miami Beach!
Having fun Miami Beach!
Getting Out There and into it in Miami Beach!
2. Haulover Beach
Haulover Beach, located on Miami Beach between Sunny Isles Beach and Bal Harbour, is known around the world as Miami’s only legal "clothing optional" nude beach. If you’re skittish about shedding your swimsuit, never fear. The beach offers traditional sunbathing as well and the nude beach is clearly marked to avoid accidents! Haulover Beach is a fantastic surfing spot. www.hauloverbeach.org
3. Walking and sightseeing
Since the 1920s, Miami Beach has been synonymous with glamour, glitz and non-stop sun. The epicenter of the beach is really on the barrier island’s south end, which is why South Beach is really what people mean when they refer to Miami Beach. At 17 blocks long and 12 blocks wide, South Beach is a perfect place for a walk. 4. Nightlife! The discos and night life… Try the Mansion, and Nikki Beach!….
4. Shopping! Which means the shopping is really, really good. From the chain mainstays to tiny, unique boutiques, there’s a store for everyone on Miami Beach. If clothes aren’t your thing, there are plenty of art galleries, jewelry stores and pet boutiques to peruse. Walk on Collins Ave., Ocean Drive and Lincoln Blvd! Lincoln Ave and Collins Blvd are the 2 hot spots for shopping.
5. Miami Seaquarium What a fun place to spend a day with or without children. Check ou the sharks and the manatees and the coral reefs. Watch the dolphin and killer whale shows. It's a fascinating place to spend the day.
6. Jungle Island- so convenient to Miami beach. As you leave I-95 to 395 to go east to th island, you pass jungle island on your left. It is beautiful and the animals are so much fun. Call ahead and do the backstage penguin tour! I recommend it! (did it for my daughter’s birthday).
Joe’s Stone Crab is the iconic place to go in South Beach, and incredibly yummy. Or try out Emiril’s, or almost anywhere along Ocean Drive – the people-watching, outside dining, on the beach street where you can see and be seen!
8. Everglades – whether you go do an Airboat ride or you go to Shark Valley and bike for 14 miles and see alligators, go see the river of grass. It is unique in the world. Where is the Everglades? Strait west from Miami. I have to say I think Shark Valley is one of the most amazing places in the world. How can they let you bike up to alligators???????
9. Miami Metrozoo
http://www.miamimetrozoo.com/ One of the best zoos in the country and a place to learn about the Everglades.
10. Rent some waverunners – and get out on the water!!! Whether you go waverunning or kayaking (noise and speed, or no noise and speed) go get out on the water!
11. Concerts in clubs or on the beach and Clubbing- link to a concert calendar:
whether they are in a night club or right on the beach… be careful and plan ahead . One of the biggest ones ins called Ultra.
|Dog Parks and Beaches in Miami Beach, Florida|
Travel with your Pet to Miami Beach!
Pet Friendly Miami Beach!
We want to help you bring your cat or dog on vacation to Miami Beach!The goals is that you will both be happier. Writing up all the places to visit and things to do in Miami Beach showed me that you can travel to this crowded tourist spot and still have a good time with your pet.
Here's what you need to know!:
|Pet Friendly Hotels in Miami Beach!!||See our selection!|
The Barbizon: Ten 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condos RIGHT ON Ocean Drive in a beautiful art deco building, right on the beach!, all with kitchens, and use of the pool next door in the Casanova; Renters get special discounts at local restaurants on Ocean Drive...
and more pet friendly hotels in Miami Beach!
|Pet Friendly By Owner Rentals in Miami Beach!||See our selection!|
The Barbizon: Ten 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condos RIGHT ON Ocean Drive in a beautiful art deco building, right on the beach!, all with kitchens, and use of the pool next door in the Casanova; Renters get special discounts at local restaurants on Ocean Drive. Dog must be 35 lbs or less. Dog park and ocean! is right in front.
and more pet friendly by owner rentals in Miami Beach!
|Pet Friendly Dog Parks and Beaches in South Beach, Florida!||See our selection!|
|Flamingo Bark Park - 2
doggie play areas (1 for smaller and 1 for larger dogs), double-gated
entrances into the dog runs, drinking stations, biodegradable
doggie bag stations, trash receptacles, and many benches
with plenty of
and more dog parks and beaches in Miami Beach!
|Pet Friendly Restaurants in Miami Beach!||See our selection!|
|Burger & Beer Joint|
Hearty meals for humans, and FREE meals for doggies!
Check out Pet Friendly Miami Beach for all of your vacation needs!