Ingesting even small amounts of plans that are considered poisonous to our pets can be extremely harmful.
Symptoms that your pet is ill
- Irritation around the mouth and on the skin
Lilies can be extremely poisonous. If you have them in your house, make sure your pets can not get near them. If you’re lucky maybe your pets don’t care. Mine don’t but I am cautious when bringing flowers into my house and watch the cats to see what peaks their interest.
Here is a list of some plants that are harmful to your pets
- Aloe Vera
- Baby’s Breath
- Autumn Crocus
- Bird of Paradise
- Christmas Rose
- Holly berries
- Morning Glories
For more info and events, visit Pet Friendly North America!